Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blog #6

Well here I am doing my weekly blog for god 'ole English 102. This is the last class before fall break and Sweeney is seriously making us go to class in the rain! J/k but seriously. I really don't know what to blog about because I've done all my outings and we haven't read any new stories. We have an analytical paper about "The Glass Menagerie" due on Monday. That is what I will be doing on my break and enjoying the horrifying rain. I enjoy English class because we have a contract and can choose what grade we will get at the end of the semester

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about not knowing what to write about in my blog. My blog this week is probably a tad bit terrible. Haha I absolutely love the contract as well. Good luck with writing your analytical paper and have a good fall break :)

    ReplyDelete