Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A good man is hard to find

I thought this story was annoying at first. The grandmother got on my last nerve, she had to look her best no matter where she went, and her opinion also had to be heard. I think she is the main reason why they all died. Even though it wasn't her idea to go to FL in the first place, she still led her family down the wrong road. 
The misfit was a very confused person. I think he had a good heart, but i'm sure he had a lot of hurts growing up that's why he ended up like he did.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the Grandma talked to much too. That's a good point they might would have not died if she had shut her mouth. I wish we knew why the misfit acted the way he did and why he went to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree the grandmother wasnt the nicest person in the story! Its sad how they all die in the end and it definetly was her fault also in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete